Friday, April 30, 2010

My blog has moved because Blogger blows

Yes, my blog has moved - see the last post for info on updating the RSS feed and URL.

Blogger basically decided that FTP hosting was no longer worth their time - in large part in my opinion because they wanted the traffic from those posts on their site. Unlike Wordpress, Blogger no longer offers a hosted version that can sit on a subdirectory.

Aside from the RSS and URL change, this doesn't affect you the loyal reader at all - you'll get the same rants or missives from me as you always did. It does affect me, mostly because I never wanted a blog with a blogspot.com URL address. But for now I'll be living with this option, till something more interesting presents itself.

Thanks for staying with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Yes, they are moderated.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home